About The Journal
The ‘Indian Law and Policy Review (ILPR) is initiated with a vision to analyze, educate and encourage a debate on issues pertaining to contemporary law and the importance of policy in today’s era. A study on the policy related to contemporary legal issues is always a novel subject in India and is gaining traction, albeit slowly.
This journal aims to provide a holistic approach in understanding the nuances of Indian Legal Framework and Policy Mechanism by delving deep into the history and nature of conflict along with the political diplomacy, and coming up with an assessment of law and order in force. Meritorious suggestions and policy making initiatives shall be entertained.
It will be an electronic journal (e-journal).
Call for Papers
The ‘Indian Law and Policy Review (ILPR)’ shall presently focus on the core legal issues of the contemporary India and the need of policy framework in that area. The submissions must aim to examine the existing legal framework and further provide a cogent analysis of the same. Prospective authors must aim to provide the readers a descriptive analysis of the existing legal issues and add to the existing scholarship. The Editorial Board of ‘Indian Law and Policy Review (ILPR) is pleased to invite submissions for its 1st Issue.
We welcome submissions from students, academicians, researchers and legal practitioners, to come up with their contributions in the form of articles, essays, short notes, case comments, legislative comments.
The theme for ‘Indian Law and Policy Review (ILPR), i.e., Issue II is “Nuances in Indian Legal Policies:”
Please Note: The above mentioned list for theme is merely illustrative and not exhaustive and hence any other submission pertinent to the contemporary legal issues shall be accorded consideration.
- Articles or Essays (4000-8000 words).
- Short Notes or Commentaries (2000-4000 words).
- Conference Reports (1200-1500 words).
- Book review (1200-1500 words)
- Legislative Comments (1200-1500 words)
- The research paper should be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized. Plagiarism limit of 15% should be strictly adhered to.
- All manuscripts must be submitted in English.
- Submissions should be emailed at email@example.com with the subject, “Submission for ILPR- Issue I”.
- The submitted manuscript should not have been submitted elsewhere.
- The Entry must be typewritten. Font: Garamond, font size 12, line spacing 1.5 and justified alignment.
- The Citations must be typewritten in the font Garamond, font size 10, line spacing 1.0 and justified alignment.
- The word limits specified above are exclusive of footnotes.
- An abstract should be included with the submission (200 words).
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of three authors. Full names and contact details of all the authors must be given.
The manuscript should be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
The Bluebook, A Uniform System of Citation (20th Ed.).
The submission deadline is May 25, 2020 by 11:59 PM (IST).
Submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, “Submission for ILPR- Issue I”, with the Manuscript and an accompanying cover letter mentioning the details of the author[s], such as names, address, email address, phone number, etc.
For any further queries, write to us at email@example.com or Visit www.ilpr.in