Undertaking for Copyright Violations and Copyright Transfer Agreement will be sent to the selected author on mail and they have to send it to us by mail at email@example.com
INDIAN LAW AND POLICY REVIEW (ILPR)
CONSENT TO PUBLISH & TRANSFER OF COPYRIGHT
|For the mutual benefit and protection of Authors and ILPR it is necessary that Authors provide formal written Consent to Publish and Transfer of Copyright before publication of the Work.|
Title of Contribution: ________________________________________________________
“Work” means the Indian Law and Policy Review, ISSUE I.
“ILPR” refers to the Indian Law and Policy Review.
“Editorial Board” refers to the Editorial Board of ILPR
“Editors” refers to the Editors of the Editorial Board of ILPR
2. The Author hereby assigns to ILPR, and ILPR hereby accepts, for the full period of copyright throughout the world and all renewals and extensions thereof the full copyright in the Contribution. This assignment includes, but by no way of limitation, the sole and exclusive right to publish, sell, give access to and license the use of the Contribution in all languages, in whole or in part, including any abridgement and substantial part thereof, in book form, in a database with other works and in any form, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic and visual reproduction and publication, electronic storage and retrieval systems, including delivery of or giving access to the Contribution by internet, extranet and intranet and all other forms of electronic publication not known or hereinafter invented.
3. The Author may re-publish the Contribution after first publication in the Work and subject only to notifying ILPR of the intent to do so and to ensuring that publication is properly credited and that the relevant copyright notice as indicated by ILPR is repeated verbatim.
4. The Author warrants and represents that the Contribution is an original work and does not infringe upon any copyright or other right(s), and that it does not contain infringing, libellous, obscene or other unlawful matter, that he/she is the sole and exclusive owner of the rights herein conveyed to ILPR, and that he/she has obtained the customary permission from the copyright owner or his legal representative whenever a passage from copyrighted material is quoted or a table or illustration from such material is used. The Author will indemnify ILPR and the Editors for, and hold ILPR and the Editors harmless from any loss, expense or damage occasioned by, any claim or suit by a third party for copyright infringement or arising out of any breach of the foregoing warranties as a result of publication of the Contribution. The Contribution shall be delivered to ILPR free of copyright charges.
5. The Author guarantees that the Contribution to the Work has not been previously published elsewhere; or if it has it been submitted for publication elsewhere before, the submission has since been expressly withdrawn.
6. The Author warrants that he/she has created (or will create) the Work other than as an employee in the course of employment.
7. The Author declares that any person named as co-author of the Contribution is aware of the fact and has agreed to being so named.
8. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by the Editorial Board.
9. The Author also consents to the Copyright Policy mentioned on the ILPR Website (http://www.ilpr.in/copyright-policy/).
Date: _________________________ Name __________________________________
NAME : ______________________________________________________________
ADDRESS : ______________________________________________________________
CITY : ___________________________POSTALCODE: _____________________
COUNTRY : ______________________________________________________________
* To be signed by the Author, also on behalf of any co-authors.